Government accredited free hearing services to eligible pensioners & veterans
We are very proud that our business is fully accredited with the Australian Commonwealth Government Office of Hearing Services.
This means we can give you our high quality care and personalized service free of charge.
Pensioners and DVA clients can be part of the Government Hearing Services program.
Being an eligible Pensioner and DVA means you never pay for any appointments – whether it is hearing tests, fitting of hearing aids or any follow up appointments. The government voucher also contributes to an annual maintenance fee which means all batteries and services are subsidised.
You are eligible to apply if you are an Australian Citizen or permanent resident and 25 years or older and you have one of the following cards:
- Centrelink Pensioner Concession Card (PCC) – blue card
- Centrelink Sickness Allowance
- White Health Repatriation Card (for hearing loss)
- Gold Health Repatriation Card
- Are a member of the Australian Defence Forces
- Part of the Disability Care Australia program
- DVA Pensioner Concession Card
All you need to do is complete a Medical Certificate form with your GP. This form is available to download from the Office of Hearing Services Website or from one of our clinics, or simply give us a call on (02) 4961 6770